söndag 30 december 2012

ABC Sum-up

Here's aaaaall the ABC polishes! (After the "read more" thing)
There's a link under every photo to the original blogpost.





Gina Tricot Beauty "Alexis"
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear "Blue It"
Kicks Make Up "Cannes Carpet" + Kleancolor "Chunky Holo Scarlet"
Isadora "Diamond Blue"
ORLY "Emberstone"
Collistar "Fucsia"
Revlon "Gum Drop"
Nail Art "Hey, Sailor!"
Angelica Nail Colour "Ang05 Irish Coffee"
OPI "Jade Is The New Black" + Barielle "Jess' Champagne Toast" + Lightning Bolt Mani
China Glaze "Kalahari Kiss"
Depend 2035 "Laurel Green"
Gina Tricot Beauty "Monaco Blue"
Wet 'n Wild "Night Prowl"
Comparision: Gina Tricot Beauty "Ocean Depths" + Claudia "Ocean Deep"
Jelly Sandwich "Peachy Pirouette"
Quit - That's what my nails did
Nubar "Reclaim"
China Glaze "Skyscraper" + Color Club "Sugarplum Fairy"
OPI "Tease-y Does It!"
Essence "Ultimate Pink"
Zoya "Valerie"
Waking Up  In Vegas With Wicked Green Gradient
X-mas Manicure
China Glaze "Yellow Polka Dot Bikini"
Rimmel "Zenith"

So that was every letter in the alphabet. Hope you liked it! I thought it was fun, and a great experience!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

I love comments! I read every single one of them, but I might not have time to answere them all. If there is something special you want to ask me, send me an email!
I will delete all comments with links, if they are not related to the post or subject.

colourize-me[at]hotmail[dot]com