lördag 13 april 2013

What I wore this week: Studs + Girly Bits "Shift Happens" over Ciaté "Power Dressing"

TIPWEAR WARNING.

I'm alive! We moved to the new appartment last weekend so I'm pretty busy with unpacking stuff.
Well, I painted my nails this Wednesday but didn't photograph it until today, Saturday. So, I got a lot of tipwear.
Anyway, this is Ciaté Power Dressing with Girly Bits Shift Happens and studs on top.






Regular desktop lamp

Power Dressing is a jelly and I've used three coats. One coat of Shift Happens, which is a effect topcoat, and topcoat.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Snyggt! Hoppas du ska trivas i nya lägenheten.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Jag trivs! Håller fortfarande på att packa upp och få ordning på allt, men det känns väldigt bra här.
      Tack! :)

      Radera

I love comments! I read every single one of them, but I might not have time to answere them all. If there is something special you want to ask me, send me an email!
I will delete all comments with links, if they are not related to the post or subject.

colourize-me[at]hotmail[dot]com