måndag 5 maj 2014

Nail Art: Pop Art Rainbows

Green is veganBlue is cruelty freePurple might or might not be cruelty freeRed is not cruelty freePlease visit my "Animal Cruelty" page for more information -

Hej sötisar! Idag ska jag visa er något spännande! En dag satt jag och klickade runt på youtube och snubblade över en helt fantastisk kanal. Så jag gjorde det enda rätta och följde en av de fantastiska tutorialsen på kanalen. Ni borde alla spana in ProfessionalDQ på youtube (och instagram!). Vill ni veta varför? Jo, för att hon är drottningen över enhörningar, äter regnbågar och bajsar cupcakes. Japp.
Det kanske vore smartare att äta cupcakesen? Jo, men hur unikt skulle det vara? Inte så mycket.

Här har ni iallafall regnbågar i pop art format, videon hittar ni här!


Hi cuties! Today I will show you something exciting! One day I was clicking around on youtube and stumbled over a fabulous channel. So I did the only right thing and followed one of the amazing tutorials on the channel. You all should check out ProfessionalDQ on youtube (and instagram!). Do you want to know why? Well, she's the queen of all unicorns, eats rainbows and poops cupcakes. Yes.
Maybe it would be smarter to eat the cupcakes? Yeah, but how unique would that be? Not so much.

Here you have rainbows in pop art form, you'll find the video here!





Naglarna är förresten tillägnade min fina vän Jenna som jag går i skola med. Hon önskade att jag skulle göra regnbågsnaglar och det gjorde jag!

Ja, jag tycker nog att det är bäst att ni tittar på videon jag länkade tidigare, eftersom det var precis så jag gjorde. Jag använde Nordic Cap NP13 som bas, prickarna är China Glaze Pelican Grey och resten är akrylfärg. Och så matt topplack från H&M.

Skitakul att göra faktiskt! Jag har inte använt akryfärg innan, och upptäckte att de jag har är ganska dåliga (åtminstone den vita som ser ut som keso ungefär och fäster inte på lack). Jag kommer definitivt göra mer nail art med akrylfärg. Kul!


The nails are dedicated to my pretty friend Jenna who I go to school with. She asked me to do rainbow nails, so I did!

Yeah, I think you should watch the video that I linked earlier, 'cause that's exactly how I did these. I used Nordic Cap NP13 as a base, the dots are made with China Glaze Pelican Grey and the rest is acrylic paint. And matte top coat from H&M.

So fun to do actually! I haven't used acrylic paint before, and I discovered that the paint I got is pretty bad (at least the white which looks like cottage cheese and doesn't stick to polish). I will definitely do more nail art with acrylic paint! Fun!

14 kommentarer:

  1. Men åh! Så fint. Fasen vad du är duktig. :)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Tack, vad glad jag blir! Kul att du gillar det :)

      Radera
  2. Väldigt fint. Du har verkligen lyckats. :-)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Ropen skalla - regnbågar åt alla! :)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Wow!! så jädrans snyggt!!!

    SvaraRadera
  5. Wow vad snyggt! Verkligen super bra gjort. Kollat henne på youtube förut å jag älskar verkligen hennes videor å historier ;)

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Tack, vad kul att du gillar det :) Ja, visst är hon underbar!

      Radera

I love comments! I read every single one of them, but I might not have time to answere them all. If there is something special you want to ask me, send me an email!
I will delete all comments with links, if they are not related to the post or subject.

colourize-me[at]hotmail[dot]com