onsdag 3 september 2014

#31DC2014 | Day 1 - Red

Green is veganBlue is cruelty freePurple might or might not be cruelty freeRed is not cruelty freePlease visit my "Animal Cruelty" page for more information -

I'm doing it, the 31 days challenge. I'm two days late though, but I'll try to catch up! So, from today, you'll get at least one post a day until I'm done. Or that's the plan!
So, today is my first day, even though it should be my third day. The theme for day 1 is red. Take a look!




I decided to try out the one stroke technique, 'cause I've never done that before. It was hard! And fun! And I really like it!
I started with one coat of Ciaté Dangerous Affair (that was actually my base last year too) and then one coat of China Glaze Ruby Pumps. When my nails were dry I did the one stroke flowers with cheap acrylic paint, a flat square brush and a dotting tool for the yellow dots.
I finished the design with one coat of top coat, but maybe I should have put on two coats. The glitter looks a bit rough.

Are you doing the 31 days challenge?
Let me know so I can follow your creations!

Check out day 1 from last years challenge, click click!

8 kommentarer:

  1. Åh va snyggt! Jag har aldrig lyckats med denna teknik. Kul att du kör den stora utmaningen, det gör jag med, fast på halvfart så räknar med att vara klar i slutet på oktober istället :)

    SvaraRadera
  2. En av de snyggare och mest rockiga variant jag sett med one stroke:)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Riktigt snyggt! Du har verkligen gjort fantastiska blommor :)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Nu får du faktiskt lära mig hur man gör onestrokes! Det här var ju bara grymt snyggt.

    SvaraRadera
  5. Supersnyggt! :D Önskar att jag hade tid med 31dc (har typ längtat sen förra året) men nu slumpar det sig som så att jag verkligen inte hinner. :/

    SvaraRadera
  6. Det här var en jätte snygg manikyr, gillar den skarpt

    SvaraRadera

I love comments! I read every single one of them, but I might not have time to answere them all. If there is something special you want to ask me, send me an email!
I will delete all comments with links, if they are not related to the post or subject.

colourize-me[at]hotmail[dot]com