fredag 5 september 2014

#31DC2014 | Day 3 - Yellow

Green is veganBlue is cruelty freePurple might or might not be cruelty freeRed is not cruelty freePlease visit my "Animal Cruelty" page for more information -

Helloooo babes! It's friday, yay! Finally weekend! Today I've been traveling around the world. Nope. I went to Malmö to do an interview with a company where I want to have my next internship (and I got it!) and then I went to Lund to meet Christina (Passionate About Polish, click click) and Emelie. We talked about the three P's. You know, polish, periods and politics! What a great day.
Today is also my third day in the 31 day challenge, so I've been wearing these nails today. Take a look!





I've been going bananas aaaall day!
I used acrylic paint for the bananas, 'cause I really want to practice my freehand skills.
I've painted my pinkie and my ring finger with two coats of Happy Hands Banana Stand, a beautiful light yellow with matte yellow hex glitter in a medium size and  matte green hex glitter in a small size plus brown shiny glitter in a medium size. Application was perfect, no trouble at all.
The other three nails have a base of Nordic Cap NP13 and acrylic paint.

Check out day 3 from last years challenge, click click!

4 kommentarer:

  1. Heheh! Vi pratade om de fyra P:na på min ekonomiföreläsning idag. Jag får se till att ej blanda ihop dom :D Tack för en fantastisk dag.

    SvaraRadera
  2. Hihi vilken kul manikyr, härligt med bananer. Jag älskar bananer. :-)

    SvaraRadera
  3. Rolig manikyr, måste försöka leta mer aktivt efter Banana Stand. :)

    SvaraRadera
  4. Oh girl! You gone bananas for real this time ;) So in love with this manicure. Think I need to use my Bananastand soon again.

    SvaraRadera

I love comments! I read every single one of them, but I might not have time to answere them all. If there is something special you want to ask me, send me an email!
I will delete all comments with links, if they are not related to the post or subject.

colourize-me[at]hotmail[dot]com