lördag 13 september 2014

#31DC2014 | Day 9 - Rainbow

Green is veganBlue is cruelty freePurple might or might not be cruelty freeRed is not cruelty freePlease visit my "Animal Cruelty" page for more information -

Heeeelloooo guys! It's saturday! How fun! I'm going to play some games with my friends. Do you have any plans for this evening?
Today it's day 9 and the theme is rainbow. Check out what I did!




I made some stamping decals with Konad m61, Nordic Cap NP12 and acrylic paint. Unfortunately my acrylic paint is a bit too dark, so I didn't get the look I was aiming for.
The base is Alana Renee It's A Surprise, which is a white shimmer with a yellow tone. Looks pretty white on these pictures though. It's not that white in real life.
The glitter is Worst. Polish. Ever. by Happy Hands. This was also a birthday gift that I got from Ulrika last year. It's not the worst polish ever. It's actually pretty amazing. The applications is flawless! Too bad Happy Hands don't do polishes anymore.

I do like this manicure, even though it didn't turn out the way I wanted. What do you think?

Check out day 9 from last years challenge, click click!

4 kommentarer:

I love comments! I read every single one of them, but I might not have time to answere them all. If there is something special you want to ask me, send me an email!
I will delete all comments with links, if they are not related to the post or subject.

colourize-me[at]hotmail[dot]com