torsdag 2 oktober 2014

#31DC2014 | Day 20 - Water Marble

Green is veganBlue is cruelty freePurple might or might not be cruelty freeRed is not cruelty freePlease visit my "Animal Cruelty" page for more information -

Hello there babes! I'll keep it short today. I'm exhausted!
It's day 20 and the theme is water marble!



The inspiration for this marble was peach melba ice cream. My father used to buy peach melba ice cream when I was a teenager and I loved it. You can see a tiny inspiration picture if you click here.

Today I used Sensinity 21 Naranja as my base and then I marbled with China Glaze Seas The Day and Peggy Sage Brilliant top coat. Finally I made some dots to represent the raspberries using Colors by Llarowe MJ's Jacket.

Check out day 20 from last years challenge, click click!

1 kommentar:

  1. Men hur fasiken lyckas du! Jag är glad om jag får samma mönster på typ två naglar när jag marblar!

    SvaraRadera

I love comments! I read every single one of them, but I might not have time to answere them all. If there is something special you want to ask me, send me an email!
I will delete all comments with links, if they are not related to the post or subject.

colourize-me[at]hotmail[dot]com