torsdag 30 oktober 2014

#31DC2014 | Day 27 - Inspired by artwork

Green is veganBlue is cruelty freePurple might or might not be cruelty freeRed is not cruelty freePlease visit my "Animal Cruelty" page for more information -

Hello there cuties! What are you doing today?
It's day 27 and the theme is inspired by artwork. I was inspired by one of my faaaavorite artists!



Only one nail today, but that's because I was so happy with it and I didn't want to ruin this whole post not that good nail art.
This is inspired by a self portrait by Jennie Lee, a dear friend of mine. She's amazing and I love all of her art, and I think she should know that she's really good.
You can find her on instagram, @bloodandurine.

I used China Glaze Liquid Leather and acrylic paint for this manicure.

Check out day 27 from last years challenge, click click!

1 kommentar:

I love comments! I read every single one of them, but I might not have time to answere them all. If there is something special you want to ask me, send me an email!
I will delete all comments with links, if they are not related to the post or subject.

colourize-me[at]hotmail[dot]com