tisdag 23 september 2014

#31DC2014 | Day 15 - Delicate Print

Green is veganBlue is cruelty freePurple might or might not be cruelty freeRed is not cruelty freePlease visit my "Animal Cruelty" page for more information -

Hi there! I'm really tired and I need to paint my nails so this will be a short post.
The theme for day 15 is delicate print. Here you go!




I got this polish from Christina as a birthday gift. It's actually my birthday today!
The polish is Serum No.5 Glowin' Of Eden and it's a beautiful light green polish that glows in the dark. It does glow a bit more green than the picture shows. The formula was not that great. I had a lot of problems and I didn't like it. Too bad, 'cause it's a really pretty color.

The stamp is a lace pattern from Pueen plate 28 and I used the silver polish from Depend with the number 223. Works totally okay for stamping.

Check out day 15 from last years challenge, click click!

2 kommentarer:

  1. Så fint! Du är ju grym! Och dessutom grattis (i efterskott blir det väl nu?) :D

    SvaraRadera
  2. Du är så förbaskat bra på det här Martina!!

    SvaraRadera

I love comments! I read every single one of them, but I might not have time to answere them all. If there is something special you want to ask me, send me an email!
I will delete all comments with links, if they are not related to the post or subject.

colourize-me[at]hotmail[dot]com