tisdag 9 september 2014

#31DC2014 | Day 6 - Violet

Green is veganBlue is cruelty freePurple might or might not be cruelty freeRed is not cruelty freePlease visit my "Animal Cruelty" page for more information -
- Products marked with a * were provided for my honest review. Please read my Contact & Policy page for more information -

Hi guys! I'm sorry, this will be a supershort post. It's almost midnight here in Sweden and I haven't had a good night's sleep in a while so I'm starting to get really tired.
Day 6, violet, let's go.




I did a skittlette today. Here's a list of what I used:
Thumb, pointer and pinkie: Two coats of Lime Crime Lavendairy, stripes with a striping brush and China Glaze Light As Air
Middle: Two coats of Gina Tricot Punk and two purple neon studs* from Born Pretty Store
Ring: Two coats of Hare Pegasus

Thanks for reading, see you tomorrow!
Check out day 6 from last years challenge, click click!

1 kommentar:

I love comments! I read every single one of them, but I might not have time to answere them all. If there is something special you want to ask me, send me an email!
I will delete all comments with links, if they are not related to the post or subject.

colourize-me[at]hotmail[dot]com