torsdag 16 oktober 2014

#31DC2014 | Day 24 - Inspired by a book

Green is veganBlue is cruelty freePurple might or might not be cruelty freeRed is not cruelty freePlease visit my "Animal Cruelty" page for more information -

Hi ya'll! Whatchadoin'?
Today it's day 24 and the manicure is inspired by a book!





Today my inspiration was the book A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett. I read the book when I was about 13 years old and I loved it. I couldn't find any pictures but I remember that the cover of the book I read was pink, so I used that as an inspiration.
The story has some really stereotypical princess parts, which also inspired me, plus the sparkling stories and the imagination. I really like this book, and I will definitely read it once more.

For the manicure I used OPI Hey Baby, Smitten Polish This Is My Tiara (I just had to use it!), China Glaze Friends Forever, Right? and Cult Nails Angel Whispers. I also used some rhinestones and a nail sticker. (Thank you so much Andrea!)

Check out day 24 from last years challenge, click click!

4 kommentarer:

I love comments! I read every single one of them, but I might not have time to answere them all. If there is something special you want to ask me, send me an email!
I will delete all comments with links, if they are not related to the post or subject.

colourize-me[at]hotmail[dot]com